Why be an ANNAC Member?
- It Provides You A Means To Receive Your Constitutional Rights In
- Attending Healing Ceremonies, especially Native American Church indigenous ceremonies that involve sacraments (peyote, ayahuasca, etc) that are otherwise illegal for Non-Members to partake and or be in possession of.
- Attending and/or utilizing Ceremonies that may or may not use All Nations Native American Church Sacraments in their Ceremonies.
- It Provides Connections With – Federally recognized Native American Churches that are legally authorized to practice their Spiritual way of life at ease.
With the purchase of membership the purchaser will receive:
- ANNAC Mebership I.D. Card
- ANNAC Certificate of Authorization
Follow these simple steps to become a member of ANNAC:
1. Click on the Paypal button at the bottom of this page, and set up annual payments
2. Download the Certificate of Membership form and, make 2 copies of the Certificate of Membership form
3. Get 2 copies of the Certificate of Membership form Notarized by a public Notary
4. Send 1 copy of the Notarized Certificate of Membership form to the church to 333 blank st alchemy co 90278
5. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information
- Your Paypal receipt for your annual subscription
- Your full legal name
- Your date of birth
- Your mailing address